Shellback forms and templates

MarkR
Hi all!  If anyone wants to build a Shellback Dinghy, I have just taken my new build off the forms and strong back.  Mine will be Shellback #2 for RiversWest as far as I know.

The Shellback is a Joel White design meant as an efficient 11'-2" sailing/rowing dinghy.

I have all of the laminating forms, temporary molds and templates for the transom, knees, breasthook, etc.  They are yours for a small donation (you decide how much) to RiversWest for the tool replacement fund.

Mark Ramsby