Looking to pay for a FG hull refinishing mentorship.

Looking to pay for a FG hull refinishing mentorship.

charliegripp
Hello,

I am going to haul out my 25' sloop and repaint below the waterline and wax/buff above the waterline. I don't want the project to take more time and money than needed by trying to "learn the hard way" and do it myself. I would rather pay someone to hang out with me for the weekend and get it right the first time. I'll do most of the work, just tell me what to do and answer my questions because I'm the curious type. I might have a friend or two with me to help out and learn also. It will need to be finished in a weekend, because of the drydock I'll be using. Let me know if your interested and we can talk compensation.

Charlie
503.929.7592