Boat Cover

sdigrande
 I'm looking to have a custom cover made for my 16 foot wooden boat. Does anyone have any recommendations as to who does this work? I've seen a few businesses advertised but just thought I'd check with club members first. Thanks. Sal

Re: Boat Cover

sdigrande
I found a very good person who does boat covers. It's Jerry's Upholstery, 34024 SE Kelso Rd, Boring, OR 97009 (503) 668-7132. He did a very good job on making a custom cover for my 16 foot skiff. I leave the boat stored in the open so it does get rained on, a lot. With integral venting and supports to keep the cover in a tent-like shape, I've had no problems to date. I would recommend Jerry's to anyone thinking of having a custom cover made for their boats. Sal